Einnosys computer vision team specializes in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and has several years of experience working with various OCR techniques. We have designed and developed our own OCR algorithm, which is included in our computer vision systems. Einnosys developed OCR software that can recognize hard-to-read or interpret characters with more than 99.9% accuracy. Einnosys developed OCR algorithm is Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) enabled and is capable of reading even had writing among some other complex and hard to read fonts.
• Proprietary algorithm to be able to read complex fonts and even hand-writing
• Uses Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL)
• Can be used as a service from a cloud server or can be setup on a local PC
• Accuracy of more than to 99.9% for certain fonts
• Successful readability even from darker or images of less contrast
Successful and reliable reading of computer fonts
Occasionally, computer fonts are harder to read accurately by OCR algorithms since they are not fixed-width and spacing between characters can vary greatly. This cause certain character combination to have no visible spacing which could cause OCR algorithms to fail.
Einnosys developed OCR system reads these fonts with reliability of more than 99.9% in a 24x7x365 manufacturing environment.